Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hectic week

This week I've got so many things to do. My schedule is almost full but my weekends are still free when I return to KL on Friday. If u all got any plans must tell me ah!

On Monday, I had my first lab session and also one of the four lucky groups to be the first one who is doing the lab work. A day before, I'm hardworking enough to read the manual before I conduct the experiment. For studying all the time here, it was my first time reading an experiment before doing an experiment and the results are clearly shown on Monday. I forget to take my lab manual as I did not place it in my bag after reading it. The worse was to come, where my lab partner left his manual in the hostel as well. This means I have no lab manual until i borrowed from Gavin. Coincidentally, me, Gavin, Sook Wan, Eugene and Chong Ee are doing the lab on the same day. Oh, what a bad day. After lab, I went to have my dinner and I've surely realized alot of things.

Tuesday, today, is the day where the Chinese Cultural Society celebrates Chap Goh Mei. This is a club which I joined and intend to learn writing + speaking Mandarin but too bad, the classes offered are only speaking Mandarin so I felt kinda sad not being able to learn Mandarin. Yup, they are 1 week late, but I ended up not going. I don't want to be a light bulb of HM + her! The only one I know there is HM and he is joining his ME friends, so I rather not go or I will bore to death with all the alien language they speak.

Wednesday is a busy day in Uni. Class starts at 10am, ends at 4pm. 5.30-6.30 I will be having my 1st dance lesson this week. Salsa Salsa. My family members are all so into dancing nowadays that I need to learn some dancing lesson or else I would feel kinda left out. After the dance, I need to go all the way to Alamanda or Jusco Cheras Selatan to do something which I have not done for a very very very very very very long time. To catch a movie. Yeah, I've not been heading to cinema for a long time already and I would surely love to catch a movie. I'm so left out with all the latest movies and I missed few nice shows as well. In addition, I missed out happiness and laughter + entertainment for a long time. I've not been happy recently. I've not been laughing much either.

Thursday is a sports day! Usually after sports, one should get energetic but lazy people me often feels fatigued and tired after a sport session. The sports I usually play are Badminton and Basketball.

Friday back to KL. If there are any plans, please do inform me! Don't go mamak w/o PS. Don't go session w/o PS, Don't go drinking w/o PS, but if u go clubbing, u can go w/o PS because.. PS is broke. No money for clubbing already.

Today is also my first day not sending message to anyone. Maybe some of you might be used to it but not me. I'm trying to get used to my life being single as well after being coupled for 2 years. I missed those times when we were close though. Too bad, as time passes by, it seems like I am trying to get what your messages are, but I certainly don't understand you much anymore. Maybe you've change in my POV but you might be the same old cute and happy-go-lucky in front of others. Take care.

Dinner time! ciao...

2 comments:

Jöey™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jöey™ said...

nana, why are u not happy nowadays? tell me about it? don ask me not to worry okie? coz u know i surely will..lols...I WAN TO KNOW....coz i care for u nana...=)