Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates. . . . . .

I am now at KL and life's been rather harsh. My plans this week didn't really worked well and it is full of amendments or cancellations or being screwed up. I'm just not into mood lately and I need to always fake a smile when I am home with my family.

Wednesday movie was cancelled but it was replace with a midnight movie with my housemates. The decision for the midnight movie was so sudden and we went to watch valkyrie, a story about a fail attempt on Hitler's assassination. Wednesday midnight movie has no promotional price as they say it is counted as a thursday movie. It was my first time watching on a Wednesday night, so I didn't know that there is such things but it was cheap also so it didn't matter much. The consequences are only being tired on lectures the next day.

Thursday is Badminton Day. At first, I thought there were ppl coming over to play, but we ended up with 5 person. Then another group which is Wan Xin's friend came over so they took the other court as I booked both courts. After a while, a group of niggers came over and wanted to play badminton claiming to have booked the court as well. Due to the inefficiency of Sports Complex, my bookings are not displayed although I've send 2 e-mails to them which I have kept it in the send messages for references. Since one of the nigger is a friend and close to the person-in-charge, that bitch decided to ask us to share out the court which I was refusing, but Wan Xin's friends gave them the court willingly. In the end, we played badminton in a smelly hall. Their stench stinks at first and well, surely spoilt my mood as I wasn't in mood lately.

Friday met up with Wei Lip, Kai Bin, Jia Chian and their friends. We met there from 8.30pm til late as there are just too many things to talk about. Well, everyone there is a smoker and even JC tried one puff. Yeah, there's a person called James if I am not mistaken from UCSI who is an influential person til he manage to influence JC to try one puff but failed to ask her to finish one cig which she say she doesn't like it yet. I did not smoke as I hate smoking. Oh well, they talk more on things I am not used to, more on cigs, shisha, weeds and those sort of things. I listened only though. Yeah and I spread Po Yi's news, the couple up news. Sorry Po Yi but I think everyone wants to know it.

Days are worsening, but I hope one day I could wake up. Losing someone very close to you is a very hard thing to accept, especially if that someone is not contacting you at all.

How would you feel when you feel like chatting with someone you like/love they replied you with words like "I'm busy" everyday, every week and that someone has not been treating you like before. I don't know whether you are just avoiding me or you just don't feel like chatting with me anymore but I missed the times we used to be close. I missed the old you.

I'm still not used to be without you but you have been so harsh these few days.

Screw all these things. Maybe later I would work on my lab reports and CV which I have to submit it early next week. I am lazy. I am not in the mood. I don't feel like doing work. OMG

2 comments:

ihz said...

Before owning something, you have to learn how to give away. Life is always full of ups and downs, but that's what makes life interesting, isn't it?

Can't wait to see you guys back in Semenyih!!!

Jöey™ said...

nana, why don u share with me about ur sad things...we used to share our stories together no matter happy or sad de mar...dono where those days went...but i definitely miss those days...however, i know u'll surely say ure busy with lab works...anyways, ill do smth about this..=P