Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day....

Today is the Valentines day, a day where couples expresses the love to their love ones, but I think now, its all the guys job indeed. Buying flowers 3 times the normal price, treating their gf expensive meal and buying something special for their loves ones. At least this is from the guys side. I have not heard much on what a girl does on valentines except that when I asked a few girls, they will be waiting for their bf to plan all the routines. So, the guys would do all the work in valentines now.

For me, I don't have a Valentines date/partner to be with this year. Not celebrating this day as I'm not as lucky as the others around me, and I wonder why would I do what I just did. Maybe it's just love that wants me to do it? I wonder...

Woke up very very early today due to the florist which said she is gonna deliver in the afternoon, but I got a call from the florist around 9.30 am or earlier. Don't remember the actual time. Well, It is way too early for flowers to be delivered but he managed to find the exact location after calling me for directions a few times. He did a good job in the end and well.. its worth for what I've done.

I feel dead boring here in my house on a Valentines Day and the only thing I did today was to DotA and eat. Although it feels lonely but I have to get used to it. The only plan I have later is to go shopping with my mother. My father is going for some hashing overnight trip so they are celebrating Valentines day in the shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Unrelated to Valentines....
I feel kinda noobish nowadays on what I am doing.
I am noob in basketball. I can't even do a simple lay up naturally and they lay up felt so forceful
I am noob in badminton. I am never pro in badminton
I am noob in DotA. It might be due to my teammates as i team up with outsiders nowadays rather than friends. My winning rate is so low and I do feel I am lousier compared to how I used to be.
I am noob in Chemical Engineering. Yet I took this course and I will get my screwed up results next week ( According to Marie ) My Bio is gone..
I am noob in my own finance. I am broke for spending vigorously this year. Haha
Yup, I am broke and I owe Dickie RM10. Why? cause I had insufficient credit when I went to the florist. $.$ no more..

Happy Valentines Day to the couples which are celebrating and reading my blog :D

1 comment:

Jöey™ said...

nana,happy valentines to u...i think i know u well enuf at least to know who u send the flowers to...the blue rose receiver last year valentines...why don ask me along for dota? i wanna play lar...lols...