Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday Night

It is a hot night down in Semenyih. Very hot night. Everyday and everynight, there seems to be difficulty sleeping n staying inside my room. It is so hot that I am forced to sleep half-naked at times and even my housemate would have had a sight of me half-naked. I am walking around my house and yeah.... one of my housemate even commented about my hairy self, particularly on my armpit!

Well, My uni is celebrating valentines week this week as they are seen selling flowers, selling marshmallows, chocolates and also cup cakes. Well, I got myself a box of specially made cupcakes but too bad, there is no 1 to share with so.... it's going inside my tummy when I get it tomorrow. Well, these cup cakes are made by Stephanie, Sook Wan and Wina. Thank you for leaving the last box for me! Of course, thanks for the additional toppings which I will soon get!

Oh... not forgetting Sze Nee... I know u are reading my blog.. I think I will surely win the bet we both made... Or I should say i made it myself. So... The next K session is on YOU! bagus! Yup, I am most probably having a lonely valentines this year after celebrating it last year, and also 2 years ago. Well, not that lucky in love life and have to settle valentines day on a weekend with... My mom, my dad and my partner which I am currently looking and typing at now. Yeah, you are the most expensive thing I have brought in my life so far although it is partially sponsored.

About my ex-housemates which are now in UK, congratulations for your results. I think you guys have got quite good results.

Po Yi - Average of 75. I know you have failed within yourself, but fear not, your marks are way higher than mine which I will soon get and your marks are under the first class category which is definitely good.

Hao Zhi- Average of 77. I rounded up your average because I don't remember your exact number. Well, it is higher than Bobo. Congrats! Another first class scholar

Kai Xin - I didnt get to see you online, so couldn't ask you for your results, but I am quite sure you will score a first class as well. at least a 75 right?

All of you have gone through the exam pretty well! I can't wait to see how poor I have done in my previous exams. Biotech is gonna be so so so so so so so so screwed....

Well, I think that's all for today. I'd like to take a rest now. My cup cakes are waiting for me!

1 comment:

ihz said...

po yi must be pak to too much, having honey moon over here~