Saturday, February 7, 2009

Broke.... I'm dead broke

My first week of studies started off kinda rough for me. In 1 week, i missed 5 hours of lecturers. 2 was due to oversleeping, 3 more was due to my sickness which I skipped the whole day of lecture. Kinda bad skipping so many hours of lectures in a week, but it happened. Nothing much can be done.

This new semester is full of tough subjects. Furthermore, I will suffer during my examination period as this semester there aren't any 100% coursework/project subject. All the subjects studied this semester will carry quite some heavy marks in the final exams. Well, I'd gotta be prepared if I could. The word if is sooo disturbing. I know I wouldn't be preparing well.

Something else I did this week in my 1st week of studies and also the last week of CNY is.... Gambling! I earn some bucks and lost some bucks as well. But what matters in the end is the results are positive! I've earned some money in this year's gambling and..... I've used it all up. I'm currently broke though. Overspending money.

Gambling is fun!
Mahjong is fun!

I won money in playing cards this year, but I certainly lost quite a handful in mahjong. I've got not much luck in mahjong this year though.

This 2 weeks, its been a tiring week and I easily spent more than rm300 this 2 weeks. 200 went to pure clubbing. Poppy + MoS. MoS cost rm120! OMG. This 1 is really expensive. Another 100 went to Jogoya. The food in Jogoya is alright, but I don't think it is worth the money paid. RM100 for all the expensive food, but surely, there are places which serves better dishes than them. It's worth the experience and I doubt I will give Jogoya a second visit. The coconut there is nice!

I've got to start stacking back my cash now. I'm dead broke. I'm gonna be a stingy person!!!!

4 comments:

poyi said...

hey,arent ur environmental field course is 100% coursework module ?!!!!

ps said...

That was LAST YEAR... This year environmental field 100% coursework? I don't think so..

poyi said...

wow..mine is 100% coursework for environmental field course. I gotta do 4 coursework and visit 2 sites to do site investigation. omg TT

ps said...

We need to PICK RUBBISH!