Monday, February 23, 2009

A great day

No, its not like what the post is, should be a "great" day.

I skipped 2 hours CPE lecture today and I've got well served.

Firstly, when I was swimming today, it rained. So, I can't continue my swimming session after swimming for just a while. Then rain stops and I went to assist HM n Steph's lab as one of their lab mate didn't realise she is having a lab that day!

Then, it was basketball. Same thing happens. It rained after playing for a while. Rain rain rain rain. Why must you rain when I'm doing outdoor sports? So, ended up watching Marie doing her track and field 100m sprint. Yeah, Marie runs and she pawned others except one.

Then.. it was the worst part of the day when I decided to wash my clothes, and things screwed up. I eventually stuck my damn toilet bowl with ..... underwear!

Yea yea, laugh laugh. Marie and Yin Wei laughed throughout the whole journey today, even after eating dinner, they didn't stop laughing for what has happened.

More to come? I hope not. It's 5 minutes to 12am and I hope a new day would come out brightly!

3 comments:

poyi said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.LOL.

ihz said...

boohuahuahuahua....

ps said...

luff la luff la! i find it very funny too