Friday, July 16, 2010

North or South?

No idea where to head to tomorrow. I've got 1 day to travel around but unsure where to go although I'm most probably heading south this time, with my family.

North
- Its quite a distance away to places like Ipoh or Penang for the food there. I've never been to Penang and always wanted to go there but its 4-5 hour drive away. So its too far away!

- Quite a variety of food choice and destination places as well but I'm not familiar with those place. I'm not sure whether my bro is familiar with Penang and Ipoh as well.

- I rarely travel north so I'm not sure at all of what's available there.


South
- Been there plenty of time. More familiar with the area, with food at least.

- Does not seem too far away, can head down to Seremban before going down all the way to Malacca.

- Once again, been to Malacca a few times but I don't mind going there again for the food.

Well, I think I'll head south again tomorrow...

No comments: