Monday, July 19, 2010

Cendol

I headed to Malacca once again, but this time I manage to try grab the best, and probably the worst cendol in Malacca.
This first cendol @ first stop in Malacca is definitely the best 1 I've tasted. Plus point its only RM 1.80 each although it used to be RM1.50. Its hidden within some housing area 15-20 minutes drive from Jonker Street so its not easy to locate unless you've been there before.

So far, all the cendol I've had in Malacca are best of quality. They never fail to make my day all almost any cendol in Jonker Street is awesome!However after trying the cendols @ Tan Kim Hock, I think otherwise now. Its the first time that the cendol in Malacca disappoint me. These are quite expensive, RM3 for normal cendol, RM5 for Durian cendol. I had the normal one and it tasted awful, disgusting and horrendous. Furthermore the cendols were'nt well defrosted, it felt like frozen cendol. I had a few sips before I left the remaining of the cendol to waste, probably just had like 2-3 sips.

Besides the cendol, I enjoyed all other food in Malacca =)

My tummy is SATISFIED.

2 comments:

charis said...

i went to melacca again as well xD

ps said...

surely eat alot !!