Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday =)

Yesterday, I just turn a year older. It was rather a dull day without any plans yesterday. Since it was on a weekday, friends are working, or they have already celerated for me, or they are going to celebrate for me over the coming weekend.

Well, I did receive quite a number of wishes from facebook, but the number of people greeting me through sms greatly decreased. To be honest, there were only 6 of them. Well, its the influence of facebook which decreases it I guess.

Anyway, the best thing ever happened yesterday were the two calls all the way from UK. Thanks Tze Keen & Phei Yin. You guys surely made me my day. 1 call in the morning, bad reception on PY's phone (:P) and another in the evening by TK (VERY good reception). Not forgetting, Mindy called me too. At least now you WON'T forget.

Anyway, last Friday I already had my birthday celebration with the EMO people. OMG. When was the last time since we last have a dinner with so many of us attending, 11 in total, although I wish Wang Wang would've been around to join us as well but he is enjoying his studies in Taiwan. Well, thanks for the cake and the meal in Delicious. This cake is good and I ate a quarter of it, at least.
Well, it was in conjunction with Chyn's farewell as well. I might not be able to catch up with you anytime this weekend so would wish you a safe journey to Aussie.
Then we have some beer session before we head back.

Had a great time last Friday and thanks for organising.

This weekend I'm gonna get glutton as well!

No comments: