Monday, July 26, 2010

Congratulation for Graduation!


It was convocation last Saturday and I purposely woke up early in the morning just to get some stuff to this event. Its my first time attending a convocation since my brother graduated which is years back.
These were presents bought, specially for few of those who were graduating. Well, graduation gifts now comes in some weird bears/soft toys.

Now for the main event, it was awesome to see all bunch of people-in-robes although feeling envied. These were bunch of people whom were enjoying themselves so much and got themselves a well-earned degree.

Its been some time knowing you all and now you guys are all graduating leaving me alone in Uni. I'll definitely miss all the fun we share throughout our entire life in Uni as all of you are now GRADUATES.Each and every one of you made my uni life a great one and I got another year to go through without you guys in Uni. I wonder how will I go through my fourth year without each and every one of you!
It's good to be excited and keep taking all the jump shots but don't forget, most of you are contributing to unemployment rate. Better get yourself employed soon before you all ran out of $$.

Well, Congratulations and all the BEST in your future undertakings :D


You have the joy of posing with all the flowers & graduation gifts but you weren't the one who graduate this year, maybe you have your chance to carry all this next year but I already got in mind what to buy for you for your graduation next year, provided you never fail.

I wanted to photoshop your face to the graduation gift next year but I think I'll keep it a surprise for others since you know well what you'll be getting.

heh heh.

No comments: