Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Me dumbass

Nothing really good happened yesterday. I started my day off in an extremely tired and sleepy mode which I've not encounter before. It was a bad day and I couldn't understand the reason for me to be in this condition. After contemplating for a long time I finally decided to brew something around tea time before I fell asleep in the workplace.So I decided on a cup of Neslo instead of coffee. Since I've never brew my own Nescafe before, I was such an idiot to put the same amount of Nescafe with same amount of milo (2 spoolful each) with hot water and no sugar. I usually brew my own Milo (4 spoolful without sugar) so I thought it was alright to brew my Neslo in the way mentioned earlier.

Outcome:
DISASTROUS. It was so bitter and so so so Nescafe-concentrated instead of tasting like Neslo. No Milo taste at all. I was never sleepy after drinking the entire cup I brew. Instead I got myself into a worse condition. I was feeling weird the whole day after that cup of "Neslo". I felt hyped-up and I kept burping too. MY whole body was feeling so bad n terrible n weird (IDK how to describe). I wasn't feeling sleepy at all whole day, even at 12am I am feeling energetic. Felt like I've got caffein poisoned. OMG.

So, Lesson Learnt & hopefully today would be a better one. I don't feel so tired today though.

No comments: