Friday, July 30, 2010

Kampachi = Good food

Last weekend I went to Kampachi where it was rumoured to serve good Japanese Food. We took some time to consider before even going into this place. Well, the person who sponsor needs to consider before deciding to step in to Kampachi!
This was the view when we were walking into Kampachi. The ambience is good but what is more important is the food that await us!
Well, this is what we ordered for 3 person. Lets start off with the tea. They do have a wide variety of tea selection and this was recommended by the waitress which is the apple and berry tea. It possesses a unique flavour to me and I kinda like it. The soba & unagi rice was good, but nothing to shout about when compared with the other food available on our table.

I personally like chawamushi so I enjoyed the chawamushi served. The Raw Salmon was super awesome but sadly there were only 3 slices so I've only manage to eat 1 slice as The Sponsor ate 2 slices. Too bad I couldn't get a nice picture of those salmon as the macro pictures failed terribly.
Well, this is the next good thing on the menu, Soft Kani Maki. There were exactly 8 pieces of huge soft shell crab in a seaweed and this is just so delicious! You just got to try it to experience it.And the bill amounted to the price shown. We had trouble finishing everything on the table as I was eating less recently. Since those 2 girls have small appetite, I ended up eating quite alot for this meal. Thanks Po Yi for the MEAL! :D

I will definitely come back again maybe once I started working in a permanent job for now, this amount is too much for students. The food is excellent, without a doubt.

4 comments:

poyi said...

dont feel jealous that i hv eaten 2 slices of salmon sashimi :D
yum yum ~~

ps said...

its okay! i must thank you for the bill :D

Nx time we should revisit..

poyi said...

Okay, next time. I will wait for it !! :D
perhaps, after getting the first salary from my course. Not intern anymore.

ps said...

I'm definitely waiting for that!! wahaha