Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LEE PHEI YIN


To the matter of subject above, today is your BIG DAY!

You are definitely one of my closest friend but too bad couldn't celebrate with you this year as you are happily enjoying yourself in UK. People around you will definitely celebrate your birthday, especially TK!

Just a few reminder for you,

Don't watch too much P in UK.
Don't crash your computer too often.
Don't keep reformat your pc, its tideous.
Don't forget to bring souvenirs back for me!
Don't forget my Marche meal, I'm still waiting for it.
Stay happy, stay cheerful just like how happy-go-lucky you are!
Stay short and never grow tall, and as thin as ever!
Enjoy your stay in UK & take alot of pictures so I can be jealous watching all the place you visit.

Happy 22nd birthday!

3 comments:

een said...

awwww so sweet.. me wan souvenir too!!

ps said...

GO CLAIM FOR PY!

ps said...

from*