Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Unwell

This week I'm not really feeling well though. Due to my stubborn-ness, I still played basketball on Monday knowing that my ankle wasn't feeling well and rain has just subsided not long ago when I went to play basketball. The courts are pretty dried up though. I've been missing in action for basketball for some time and I was kinda looking forward to play sports though. I'm fat..

Looking at my busy schedule this year, I knew I had lesser opportunity playing sports in the evening. All my evenings are BOOKED except for Monday's evening. That is the only day for me to play sports, and sometimes Tuesdays too. With all the salsa I joined this year, I was kinda happy with my very own progress so far.

Since yesterday, I've been getting bad coughs which leads to sore throat. I drank lots and lots of water and I hope it will all be better before the weekends where my brothers are returning for my dad's birthday celebration. Today my cough worsen abit though and tomorrow I got some workshop to attend by Gatsby.

It is some street dance workshop and it is free so whoever who are interested in joining this event, can head towards SA 1st floor and this event is from 4-8pm. They've got good and well-known instructors to give a workshop for our students! If you are free, please do join!

Hope I will get well soon . . . . .