Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy busy weekend

My legs are in awful condition this whole day. Felt so tired after playing futsal with my bro and his friends the previous day and played in 2 sessions. Luckily my ankle wasn't that badly hurt though.

Last weekend was really a busy weekend filled with plans. Celebrated 2 birthdays in a row. On Friday was Chong Poh's 21st birthday so we headed over to tasty pot @ somewhere around Sunway area to have our steamboat buffet over there. It was all well organised by Sze Nee.

This time I went there with Po Yi, Mindy and Xing Yao(Hope I spelt this correctly). Before we headed for this steamboat dinner, the 4 of us went to catch 2012 in Mid Valley. Got good seats for that show cause there were lots of uncollected reservations and what I think about this movie, was alright. Nothing too special in my opinion and it wasn't bad either.

Alright, back to steamboat, it is something like Yuan's and it's nearby there too. I don't really like the service over there but the food were just alright. They have this BBQ section where the staff will BBQ stuffs for us to collect and that sucks. The steamboat part is not bad with lots of variety of soups to choose from and there are weird ones too, like.... Soya bean and... Spicy soya bean??
What matters most is, I hope you had a blast on this day itself. Happy 21st birthday and take care of Sze Nee real well! Don't let Sze Nee "eat" you.

Then the next day, Saturday, I had a family day! Outing with brothers followed by my father's birthday celebration. It was a karaoke session at Neway in 1Utama. I wasn't feeling well though. All the phlegm and sore throat in me and and my second brother did most of the singing! Didn't brought camera over so failed to capture picture as it was too dark for my camera phone.

Anyhow, it was a good night. Was well fed and I think I ate quite alot for my current appetite, especially during the steamboat session!

My brothers went back and of course, I am hoping to see them soon!

Gotta rush for yum cha! So will blog back another day!

4 comments:

een said...

i look so cool.. LOL

een said...

anyway, hope u're doing well.. sing k soon! =p

een said...

anyway, hope u're doing well.. sing k soon! =p

ps said...

u r always... "cool"!