Thursday, November 5, 2009

Randomness

Life ain't feeling that good recently
My surroundings felt troublesome
Yet I'm not being helpful
Not even to myself

It was the same period last year
Where pain and sorrow strikes
Everything seems to be going bad
While some turn out worst
Nothing seems to be right
And all I can do is to hope
and keep on hoping
That things would be better

Lots of thing struck through my head
Which gives me imsoniac nights
Always thinking a lot
Always thinking outcomes
Always thinking of consequences
Always thinking of the future
A future full of darkness

I desired better rest
I longed for happiness in life
But with all the courseworks
and the researches and labs
I'll just get even lesser of those
Those days were gone

No matter what
I'm thankful of my friends and family
Who listened, who talked
Who shared, who cared
Who smile, who laughed
Who encourage me in my life
Who cheered me up when i was down
Who drink with me when I was down
Who advised me when I needed it most
Thank you everyone for being there



Fuuh.. I've become so random today, out of a sudden. Don't ask what it means, I myself don't know. Those words are really.. out of randomness.

6 comments:

Jöey™ said...

nana, no matter how I'm still here to listen and will still supports u like how i did in the past...sorry bout the earlier incident...hope we're still friends...once again, sorry for being so irritating ><

ps said...

i got say u r irritating the other day isit? I don't think i got right. so don assume if i didnt!
Of course still friends!

een said...

come to saikologist.. she can cure u lol..

ps said...

sn: help me!!! lol,.

charis said...

u pandai cover la..ish...!!! But i know it haah so u failed badly lol

ps said...

Thanks.. u r just far too understanding.. FAR TOO... lol