Thursday, November 19, 2009

19th November

This week, my time in uni is full of lab sessions, lab sessions and dance room! Been very unproductive lately. I've missed some classes this week. I'm tired lately, really tired until I had excessive amount of sleep each day.

I need to do some better time management for my coursework though. I've really wasted quite some free time I have, like now with irrelevant stuffs yet I know most of my courseworks are due soon.

November is filled with birthdays. Last week I've already celebrated my father's birthday and Chong Poh's birthday. This week, or today I might end up driving all the way to Cyberjaya to celebrate birthday. Yeah, it's Mindy and also Hwei Fern's brithday. Such a coincidence. Both are now 21 years old.

Happy Birthday to both you girls.

Recently, the weather here isn't that good and it's been raining everyday with strong wind. Heavy downpour happening throughout the whole day and it's impossible to do any outdoor sports which I hope I can do today. There has been a lamp post falling and hitting cars over here in Semenyih and broken tree branches can be seen while I was on my way back home. All I can do is hope for the weather would improve.

Anyway, I hope I will start moving my ass soon and stop lazing around anymore.

No comments: