Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life in Singapore...

Life in Singapore is very good indeed. Just when I reached Singapore, I had a chance to enjoy Transformers 2 for the second time, Revenge of the Fallen.


The show was good even when I watched it the second time and this time I watched with my biggest brother and his friends. They are transformers freak as they are born in transformers era. I feel the show is nice (especially Megan Fox) but not my brother and their friends as they say they are dissapointed by the movie. I guess a lot people watched this show already and if they aren't any, I won't write any spoilers out.

The second day in Singapore I hang out with my second bro. This time I went to watch him doing his Salsa practices with his friends in his studio. Coincidentally, it is a so called salsa party at the last Friday of every month so there were lots of people dancing over there and from they way they dance, most of there are advance learner or experts. We are the only group of beginners there. I tried refreshing my salsa too but it failed terribly. I forgotten everything about salsa except the basics. I sucked in salsa.

After salsa, I ended up in Zouk and Phuture with my brother. Sadly I did not take my camera over so I didn't take any pictures and plagiarising others now.


Surprisingly I went there with my second brother. He rarely clubs and he doesn't drink. My big bro even tell me before that when he drinks a graveyard, he is puking already but at least he didn't puke after drinking a shot. It was trance in Zouk and R&B in Phuture but we actually went in Zouk first before we went to Phuture. They prefer R&B than trance I guess.

Saturday I went to KBOX with both my brothers and also with Hope. She's my big bro's gf. Karaoke in Singapore is very expensive compared to Malaysia. It costs SG30 per person for 4 hours and they provide buffet but with only one drink. The food is alright and definitely imcomparable with what served in Malaysia. The buffet choices are limited too.

Sunday was a walking day. After taking MRT to City Hall, I walked with my second bro the whole day in Funan's where they sell alot of computer stuffs but incomparable to Low Yat in terms of price after conversion. Then we walked to Bugis to have a look at those who are playing Street Fighter 4 in the arcade area and those guys who sits down there and play are really GOOD.

Everything in Singapore is good until today where my Assassin's Creed saved data is corrupted and couldn't continue. Damn. After playing for like 4 days the saved file is corrupted. I guess I have to start another game and hopefully I can finish Dead Space before I return back to Malaysia on coming Tuesday.

Being in Singapore is kinda good until now. My brothers are kind and generous to be paying on all my expenses over here. It's something good being the youngest brother in a family. My brothers are GOOD! LOL..

No comments: