Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back in Malaysia

I'm not back in Malaysia after enjoying myself all the way down in Singapore. I had a very enjoyable time there and many thanks to both my brothers . . . who sponsored almost everything for my trip down in Singapore.

My last weekend in Singapore ended up shopping around in Singapore with Steph, Gab, Swan and Wai Kit and the damage was around SGD 150 - SGD 200 for my stuffs which includes Shopping and meals. What I bought are:

1 pair of Nike Shoe
1 Baleno Polo Tee
2 pairs of FCUK t-shirt



Didnt bought too much items there and walked around alot and sadddly it rained on Sunday so we failed to visit Singapore Flyer and Red Dot Museum and also Sim Lim.

So, I actually became a super light bulb the whole weekend.

I looked sooo bright in the middle of the picture!

Anyway, back to life in Malaysia now. I hope I can quickly find good job as soon as possible. I had enough of relaxation time I suppose.

Haze in KL is terrible.

No comments: