Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Weekend

Over the Weekend, I've celebrated my birthday with my friends and also my family.

It all started on Friday where I had dinner at Tony Roma's with Steph, Swan and Gab.
And in there, there was this waiter who kept giving recommendation of the best food served in Tony Roma's Malaysia which is the Wagyu Steak. It surely is nice where it costs RM 99 for this piece of 10 oz steak. If I am working, I would end up eating that, but I am not so I ordered Grilled Lamb ribs. Well, according to my brothers, Pork Ribs in Singapore taste much better but it is not available as Tony Roma's in Malaysia is a HALAL one.
After the dinner which tasted soooo good, we went to look out for techie stuffs and the first shop we went has a quite interesting conversation.
White = me
Red = salesperson

Do you carry Razer products in here?
Yeah we do have. This one our (R)Lazer mouse.
Er... I mean the brand Razer. The one with a logo of 3 snake heads
Sorry ah, our place don't have any snake heads. Not even one.
Swt......

He made me completely speechless. Then we move on to the other stall. A very big IT hypermarket. They put the price tag for Razer Deathadder at RM 190 so I grabbed one of the white coloured one and when I reached the cashier, they scanned the price to be RM 213. In the end, the Razer Deathadder which cost RM190 is the guildwar edition mouse which is Orange in colour. As there was a small dispute, one of the senior worker there explained to me about their mistake and he offered me the guildwar edition Razer Deathadder at a member price of RM 179. Thanks Swan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Swan was paying the bills, Steph was busy shooting pictures.

And I am patiently waiting for my mouse.


Finally, thank you guys for celebrating with me and thanks for this blog post too!

Saturday, my brothers purposely came back to celebrate my 21st birthday with me. Feel good having them along celebrating my birthday. My parents organised a dinner at Restaurant Sai Kong with relatives on my mum's side and I am happy that everyone was present. This is the usual eating place for my family as the food here is cheap and nice. As usual, the Cod Fish is fantastic as well as all the other stuffs.

My presents there were nice red packets from 2 of my aunties, 1 from my Grandmother and also a shirt from Pull and Bear from Limun(My 2nd brother's GF). Thank you thank you....

After the dinner, I went to some dancing place where I called it my parents clubbing area on Friday nights. Most of the patrons are around the age of my parents while I am one of the youngest there. In here, Limun performed with my brother. Limun is a very good dancer while my brother..... No comment! he he...

I kinda want to refresh back my Salsa steps and and and Cha cha as well. I still got my basics but the advance ones I totally forget most of it! So I ended up watching my parents on the dance floor!

Saturday night ends with a supper with Kinz, Hola, Wang and Yun at Al-Safa, their new Shisha spot.

Sunday.....
This day itself I celebrated my birthday with Kinz, Hola and Wang Wang. At first we thought of going to BBQ Plaza in 1U but once we reached 1 U, Kinz told me about his friend workin in TGIF at the Curve where he can get discounts and stuffs. So, we immediately left 1 U and went to the curve.

When we are at TGIF, we get to know his friend which is Edd. He works at the bar as the one who juggles all those bottles and I don't know what is that job called. He made drinks for all of us. One of them is blue in colour, the other is red if I am not mistaken. Then 2 more drinks for Hola and Wang which tastes like Ice Lemon Tea with liquor. I drank the blue one which is good. Kinz got the one in red. I don't remember what it is called but I think it is called the Singapore Sling.

I didn't get any pictures captured here as I did NOT bring my camera over.

After the Singapore Sling, Edd made another drink for me, a shot. I think it is a Tequilla Shot with a lemon. I had to down it, no choice and I'm fearing if he would give me bottomless shots because he said "this is level 1, be prepared for the next levels ahead". I'll be dead drunk if he does that.

Then we had our main course. I ate their 10 oz JD Steak which tastes very good while Wang Wang and Kinz ordered JD chicken and shrimp. Their chicken serving is pathetically small and I think one can finish it all in one bite! Ho had pizza before he came over so he just sat down and drank with us. After finishing our main course we had lots of crazy stuffs.

Edd gave us all another shot. This 1 is a trickier one. I think it tastes like Johnny Walker's Black Label. I think la as this 1 was a tougher one compared to the one earlier. Things went crazzzzier later when Kinz's fren, Edd called the staff for the celebration. Ahhh.....

Firstly, I was dragged on to a bar chair, then the bar table facing the streets and everyone inside is watching. Ahhhhh. As I got stage fright, I've got myself mind blocked.

Secondly, they asked me to look for a cherry using my head. The tricky part about this is that the cherry is buried inside a plate with with with..... chocolate cream in the inside, vanila cream on the outside. 1 word sums it all up, SPLAT!

Thirdly, since my face was squeaky creamy, 1 of the waiter went n put the remaining of the creams on my entire head, my hair. My hair got so so so so oily.

Thereafter, I receive my birthday songs from the staffs @ TGIF. It sounds like We will rock you, but in their version. Then I have to blow the candle far far away from me. Ahhhh. But it still is possible and I ate my cake! Back home, I tried cleaning myself out of this mess. Whoa, after few rounds of cleaning my hair, it is still oily!

The experience in TGIF is an unforgetable one. It was crazy getting myself in this condition in public and I definitely enjoyed it. It was kinda fun!

Going back home feels like playing Need for Speed for some reasons. The adrenaline rush =)

Thank you everyone for giving me such a great birthday celebration and I really reall do enjoy my 21st birthday to the max!!!!! Without my friends and family, all this would not have happened! Love you all!!!!!

3 comments:

Jöey™ said...

nana, u didnt mention about me blogging about ur bday lor...i wroted a post about ur bday...T.T

ps said...

This blogpost about my weekends la, aduh

Jöey™ said...

sigh sorry lor...=/