Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14th July 2009

On this date itself, I received a call while I was sleeping around 11.30am. TK suddenly asked me to go Sing K which I need to be ready in a very short time, like rushing for K lunch promotion at Pavilion Red Box Plus I suppose. Another thing is there is a theme for our outing, which is School Uniform attire!

1 of the very proud thing of me is that I still manage to wear my school pants!!!!!!! haha!!

Yeah, going out in school uniform sorta bring back good old memories from the past, during my life in secondary. Without them it will surely be a dull life back then. Well, once I left house, I made a wise choice to go to PY house instead of waiting for them in Pavilion as TK suddenly had to FFK us and go do something for his gf =( =(. So, we changed our plan instead of SING K, We go look for food in Pavilion!!

We camped in PY house and waited for them to finish up their dressing up. OMG took so longggg time to get themselves dressed up! Finally around 2-ish, we roll out!


After looking around as a student in pavilion in search of food, we ended up in a turkish dining over there. I don remember the name but these are food we ordered.
PY's Strawberry drink.
CM's Lychee something something something.
My very own tasty Vanila drink !

The chicken is delicious. Very "licin".

The lamb on the other hand is more to ME n CM's taste as PY say the lamb smell is quite heavy but the more I ate, the better it gets!

All in all, the food here is quite good and it is only my first time eating Turkish food. CM was the smartest over here. She went out to eat in pavilion with only RM15. Smart ass!

Of course, it will be all about camera after the lunch in Pavilion. They look soooooo Masculine in what they are wearing! haha!


For some safety reasons, most of the photos containing me n PY will only be uploaded here to avoid problems.


It was a FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN day! memorable. bringing back sweeeeet memories together with you all! Just really too bad TK couldnt join.

Sorry SN! don feel bad coz we didnt ajak you. I know u will definitely be reading this but.... SOrry! :P

TK = Tze Keen
PY = Phei Yin
CM = Cheng Mei
SN = Sze nee

Part 2 another day!

2 comments:

poyi said...

oh no..i wonder where is my school uniform now. =( miss my secondary school days

ps said...

yeah ma, secondary school life feels so good.. lol