Friday, June 26, 2009

Singapore


Here I am, arriving at Singapore around 4.30pm. The bus was on schedule and I'm happy about it. It is my first time going to Singapore by bus and its quite good. There's power point so I watched movie from my lap top and thats how I spent my time throughout the whole journey.

I will be in Singapore til 7/7/09 and being very dependent on my brothers for sure. Since weekdays they are working, I hope to occupy my time in singapore with PS3, PSP, Swimming and basketball. Weekends maybe can go for shopping in Singapore or sight seeing and Next Weekend will be full of entertainments as Steph & Gab + Swan & Wai Kit will be in Singapore for holidays as well. Hmmm, I will be a very bright light bulb except Steph cousin will be going out with us as well! Haha..

I hope I can finish up all these games in the short period:

MGS
Resident Evil
Dead Space
Assassin's Creed
Oblivion
God of War

Besides these few PS3 games, I might end up taking alot back to malaysia if I ended up buying alot of clothing.

Till then...

No comments: