Friday, July 17, 2009

14th July 2009 part 2

After being student, I actually had to rush for my second gathering which is a karaoke session with my ex colleagues for Dell. For this gathering, I would like to thank Angeline for organising this out although you are sick and also..... you manage to make Tony pay for everything! haha.

Present was Me, Angeline, Cathy, Jia Chen, Tony and Ken Soh. Yeah, we had a great night there from 7.30pm til 3am with my very own first cake when I reached 21. Thanks everyone for the cake although most of the cake didnt end up being eaten, as it ends up mostly in every1's face I suppose. Same goes to the Sparkling Juice that they gave us. Sorry Cathy, got you all over wet! haha

Anyway, not gonna talk much about it as I have not receive photo's yet, will edit when I get those. Hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:

AnGeLmaKe said...

YA....So how you wanna thank me being making all the celebration with you and thus all is consider 'Free'...

ps said...

besides asking ppl to treat you what else do u know ANGELINE