Thursday, April 2, 2009

I need to cool myself

I am hot.. Yes, I am feeling very hot right now.
Hot til I sweat til my underwear feels sweaty too.
Raffles draw is a con game. I got nothing for investing RM5. I am never lucky in lucky draws. Maybe next time ah.

It didn't rain over in Semenyih for quite some time. It's getting very very hot in here.
Those whose house is filled with air-conditioning system, be happy and glad that your house has one of those. I am sweating my ass off over here. Getting annoyed with the heat.
The heat is unbearable. seriously. I just felt like going somewhere with air-cond to chill out now.
Argh.

I barely slept last night, waking up every once in a while due to the heat. Bathing at 2am and sleep but still I'll sweat after like 10 minutes. Everything in my house is just so HOT.

The weather is worsening, getting more and more erratic.

To TK......
You are a good guy, don't always be sadden in your relationship la :(... Cheer up. You will soon find back happiness. Don't la look so down. People around you... like me, PY, SN, and Mindy would surely be worried over you =). You will definitely be able to dig yourself out of the hole! and.... even if theres anything bad happening, theres always all of us to talk to.. especially PY. lol!
Cheer up TK :)
Someday we sing k and release your stress there! I'll organise. Take Care!

3 comments:

ihz said...

haha.. i like this sentence:
"...even if theres anything bad happening, theres always all of us to talk to.. especially PY."

ps said...

no la. this py is not po yi.. LOL

ZH said...

==
u dun cincai say lo.
Thx la...
I will try de la!