Monday, April 6, 2009

Saddening Weekend =(

Weekend wasn't a blast this week. It could have been much better if I felt much better. Sickness got over me but it didn't stopped me from enjoying my weekends. Weekends are meant to be treasured! This weekend will surely be a busy weekend as I have to be a tour guide. My cousin and aunt are back from HK throughout this weekend. So, I had to become a driver, and also a tour guide. Worse part is... in a sickish condition.

Friday I'm busy with birthday dinner but I had my fever worsening throughout the day. It became bad to worse as the day turns darker into night. That night itself, my cough which have been with me for quite some time worsen too, just like my fever. However, the dinner ended up alright. I was extremely quiet that night and well, sometimes being quiet is a good sign as well.. Hmmmm... Before the dinner, I went for a movie myself watching Fast & Furious 4. I don't know how you all might think about the movie but I enjoyed the show too. The casts were good, the cars were good, the chicks were good too but i think a lot have been censored out. All the shows in Malaysia seems the same, heavily censored but oh well, it's an Islamic Country.

The same night after my dinner, I was feeling so sick yet I don't know why I have to say yes when my cousin from HK came back and asked for supper. I ended up bringing them to Pedas Pedas with my parents as well. I was going thru hell that day. Once I am back home after my supper, I immediately collapsed and I got invaded by mosquitoes. Fuckers.

Since I am having a bad fever, I had to miss breakfast the next morning to get enough rest. Argh... Bak Kut Teh gone =( ... Guess I have to wait til this weekend before I can savour it when my bro is back. Saturday my fever is almost gone, but I got something in return, flu, sore throat, and I lost my voice the whole day.

Well, for the first time, I took Hop-on, Hop-off Tour with my cousins and my aunt. It travels around KL in a bus. It contains 22 stations, but we only stopped for 1 near Jalan Alor. Well, what we crave for is food, more than the tourists destination around KL. Like there are very nice spots to look at. So, food at Jalan Alor is the only stop which we took. When we were waiting for the bus, we went opposite to look see a reflexology/spa centre. Outside this reflexology/spa centre, this is the logo they used.I wonder what kind of reflexology/spa centre this is. Hmmm....

Night time there are events clashing for me. Hola's birthday celebration dinner and family dinner. No choice, I had to go for family dinner first before I head to Hola's dinner. Yeah, I went to BBQ Plaza in One U for 5 minutes, walk around One U for 5-10 minutes before I left and get some rest. Sorry that I could'nt even stay until the cake part in Chyn's House. You know how sick I am that day.

Hmmm... today, Sunday, I am supposed to "Pai San". Instead, I found myself in a bad condition and I had to skip it. I can't even talk a single word when I woke up. Damn. I felt so bad this year I didn't get to attend this year's Ching Ming.

Oh well, at least I did something good today. I took some photos, send to my bro and I got my accounts completed. LOL!

I had to skip Monday's lectures!! =( =(

1 comment:

Jöey™ said...

nana....take more rest okie? tats why i called u the other day....but u wasnt free to talk...so...just rest more okie? i know ure not a doc fan...but see doc when its necessary...if im in kl, i sure force u to see doc de...=D