Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 12 :D

Week 12 marks the last week of studies...

Week 12 means the exams are 2 weeks away....

Week 12 also means that coursework and assignments reached their due dates...

Week 12 is definitely a week to enjoy before study week starts...

Okay, I reached the last week of studies and 3 of my assignments are due soon. Well, 1 is completed, 1 is almost completed and 1 is under progress. Guess its gonna be a busy week for me. I hope I can finish things off by Tuesday. Then I can definitely enjoy Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Few days left to play a fool.

I'm like a group leader for 2 of the courseworks due soon I think. If marks are low, I definitely would get the blame. Hope things are alright and everything would be smooth. I certainly don't want my group to falter! Anyway, I got good groupmates who are doing a very good job while I keep asking them to do this and that. Fuuh... I should do that more often! lol...

Hmmm... I'm going back to the shitty Sienmenyih soon..

Good luck to all groups, Especially the plant design 1...
Have fun doing assignments!

No comments: