Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rejuvenation

This week I've gone through hell. I did not have a good sleep since Sunday. Coughing n the bad sore throat cost me 1 week worth of study time, and 1 week worth of assignment time. I really think my health was very poor during this period. I miss lectures, and I spread my diseases to people who sat around me! Good job...

Now I feel much better. Yesterday I planned to see the doc, but when I was about to look for doc, suddenly my body feels rejuvenated. Quite strange really. It happen the last time too. Nothing much to talk about this week, just there was a music talent quest finals held in Uni. Oh yeah, I had my last Salsa class this semester on Wednesday. Sad to say, I don't get to dance anymore this semester and the exams are just around the corner.

Dance club is the only club which I joined since I enter Notts. Last year I entered Hip Hop classes. This year I learned Salsa and Cha cha. Basically, I have surely forgotten all my moves. That's for not having a partner and you can't really do anything alone. Dancing salsa alone? it looks strange..

One of the reasons I took up Latin dance is because my whole family knows, except me. My parents are now dancing queen, picking up dancing since like 2 years ago and now they are dancing like 3-4 times a week. My brothers are learning Latin dance too. Big brother get to learn it better as he has a partner in Singapore, Girlfriend. My second brother definitely got influenced by his gf. His gf is a salsa dancer who performs in events and functions I think.

On the last day itself, I manage to borrow a camera and take some pictures as a remembrance.
Picture of the remaining ones that lasted til the end of the class.
Our instructor showing off...
And finally some chicks in the dance class.

Salsa Class rocks!
If you wanna see more pictures, it is in my facebook (Click here). There should have been more pictures but because I placed the battery in the wrong side, the camera didnt work until I realize it when everybody is about to go. Damn.

Hmmm, playtimes are over. It's time to start my coursework..
Environmental Management - 50% done
Plant Design - 0% (have not started)
Maths - 0% ( Have not started)

Well, they are all due in 2 weeks time. Stop lazing start doing.

1 comment:

~G~ said...

haha ~
aiyo ~ dance wit your mum lar :Phaha ~