Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26/11/08

Today was a tiring day struck with insufficient sleep today. Had only 4 hours of sleep last night and I was really really tired especially in the afternoon. Nearly fell asleep in... class... and got candid again. OMG. It was full of lectures today and it was brought to an end with a dancing class! Latin dance, learning cha cha. It wasn't easy.

The instructor for my dancing class was quite good, but the students..... are having a very hard time catching up with the pace. It was fast and I think <50% of the class did well as the instructor looks dissatisfied but somehow, next year I might be attending salsa classes as the instructor looked keen in teaching us salsa. He says salsa is easier to learn and it is a better dance. Filled with more fun! haha.

Once back from dancing class and after my dinner, i collapsed on my bed right until now. Didn't study anything for today and mini test for Basis of Biotechnology is coming and that subject is the subject I hateeeeee most. I hate Biology I hate Biology!!! But, had to study for it also. sigh. no choice. Test would be on Friday and tomorrow is the LAST day of preparations. Maybe I should take a nice rest today and have a great day ahead tomorrow. LOL.

Nothing special today, Its getting lonely... especially at night =(

Thats all for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care man..
dun feel lonely.. we can still sms and chat..

really miss ur silly character..

ps said...

hehe no problem.... don realli feel like disturbing u and snail wat. u know la, u found ur companion adi.. tsk tsk.. me... this is my new companion :D:D blog blog..

Anonymous said...

die la u... go die...

he is not it la... i still dun feel secure with it...

Maybe we are just using each other to cure our loneliness..

but.. for not.. nothings' gonna happen.. NOTHING!