Thursday, November 27, 2008

27/11/08

Today has been a sleeping day for me as I dozed off the whole afternoon. I was so tired that i had another 4 hours of sleep last night that I cant take it and just collapsed on my bed. Basically, my routine today was...

Wake up...

Went for 1 hour of lecture...

Sleep til lunch time

Had Lunch

Slept after lunch time

Woke up for dinner

and now... blogging!

Study (later) (hopefully... hopefully...)

Tomorrow is my doomsday as I am extremely weak in Basis of Biotechnology. Nevertheless, I will try my best as it is simply MCQ. Hopefully can score in this exam, and definitely, I will need help from my neighbours in the examination hall. Hopefully got fantastic BOB students around me! haha!

Good luck to me, myself and not forgetting all my classmates. ALL THE BEST IN THE TEST!!!

No comments: