Friday, November 28, 2008

28/11/08

It is early in the morning and I am still awake although my in class test is like 7 hours away. Tried studying, but the metabolism part is seriously hard to understand with all different sorts of crazy cycles. Guess is too late to ask anyone now. The heck with BOB. Got no idea why I am learning things that I am pretty sure it would not be well utilized in my future at least

I have also discovered that my Uni IT Services is actually doing a very good job and I had just receive good services from the department. They manage to fix and sorted out my problems in a short period of time. KUDOS to the IT SERVICES team.

And finally, I would also like to thank YOU for reloading my phone for me.... At least good things do happen :D haha...

GOOD LUCK TO ME AND MY FELLOW CLASSMATES IN THE UP AND COMING IN CLASS TEST

No comments: