Monday, January 11, 2010

Exams = BROKE

During exams period, expenditure seem to skyrocket. Eating more meals than I usually do as I often get hungry after studying at night and also spending more in food recently and also drinks like STARBUCKS.

Starbucks is a good place to study and the environment there is good too as I just came back from there but its costly. Yes, costly.

I am dead broke n spending lots this few days and financially it couldn't get any better. Hopefully can control my spending abit.

9 comments:

Shin said...

what to dooooo u have to study there lol!

ps said...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

charis said...

wth u got addicted thx to me lol..veryone also but i thank God i do not hAVE tht addiction cause i kinda like my study place so far which is way cheaper. FOC. Unless i order food. =.="

ps said...

suddenly friends say go SB study, so i just say okay! i'd join.. lOL! n it cost a bomb!

Shin said...

OLD town!!!!!!! =P

charis said...

At home or freind house la..no computer no laptop no tv on just table, chair, light, books/notes, pencil box. , water.

how to ollie said...

I'm always on the lookout for great blogs, seems you have a great one here. Diamond in the rough.

Sky Man said...

This is so well written, commendations for this piece.

lose weight fast

Brazil Girls said...

Florida Beaches!