Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's coming

Exams round the corner and I guess its time for me to kick-start my study period. I kept giving myself lots of excuses and these few days are full of something called dota.

Fuh..... seems like this time I got less subjects to handle and in the next few days I will definitely return to the jungle and study with HM. Hopefully its effective.

Its year 3 now, gotta b abit more serious in my studies though. What worry me most is Reactor Design. I am completely lost in this subject so as all other subjects. I hope after today, I will fast some internet application til exams over :D

Sienmenyih, I'm returning back to u soon.

2 comments:

Shin said...

You dota too much.. So did you facebook dota today? =P

poyi said...

so, you are not going to sing k 2mr ?