Thursday, January 7, 2010

Badminton

Feeling so damn worn out after badminton today. Can barely walk after having my dinner.

Its been a long time since I last exercised. So I am feeling kinda tired now after getting my ass kicked in badminton. Stamina dropped dramatically and I feel that I am kinda fat also now, tummy.

Argh, feeling bloated now with all the food in my tummy, gotta relax for a shortwhile before my nerding continues. There will b a short class for RED tomorrow at 10am. Hopefully I am able to wake up and attend this lecture!

I brought along an under-utilized tool in my house over to sienmenyih to do some exercise, some sit-up with some hope to control my belly..

Time to relax for a short while...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to control your belly? forget it.. *ouch* dont smack me.

ps said...

siapa u... =.=''

Shin said...

You're not fat PS! Not FAT! -.- u r not fat and you don't need to exercise! I gained weight *sob*

Anonymous said...

ps dont know how to CYCLE! that's me!

ps said...

TANG SHIT NEE