Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The smell of freedom.... few days at least..

Glad its all over now....

The final paper was environmental management, all we have to do its to crap it all out about things regarding environment and the ways to manage environment. I don't know whether I did alright or not but I think the whole class should be doing fine because revision questions are mainly about questions coming out for exams. Those who did the revision questions should be able to crap things out.

The last exam was kinda frustating for me though. It's the second time that I have asked the Ni*erians to shut up. Why must they be so fcking noisy in exams hall? This is what happen

Situation: 2 N are talking to each other, quite loudly. then....

Me : Shhhh.... (at the N)
N : Shut up...(Softly)
Me : SHUT UP PLZ.

I am quite sure everyone heard that and Wina who was sitting at the back told me that the noisy N group at the back totally shut up after I asked tat N to shut up. It's the second time doing this and I really wanted to ask them to STFU. I controlled myself not to say those words. Its annoying that when I'm thinking of stuffs and concentrating in my exams, people behind me keep talking and keep distracting. It's an examination hall please.

Sadly, another thing happened in the examination hall. I was pissed with the damn invigilator.

Situation: I wanted to go to the washroom.

Me : Can I go to the washroom please?
I : Wait, there's somebody in the washroom.
Me: Okay.

Then I waited for 5 minutes and again I asked the invigilator because Victor who is sitting beside me went to toilet after I asked. 5 minutes later its 3.02p.m and exams gonna end at 3.30p.m.

Me : Can I go to the washroom please.
I : No, it's less than 30 minutes remaining now, you cannot go.
Me : but the person sitting next to me just went to the washroom.
I : I'm sorry you are not allowed to go out.

I was seriously pissed off that time. Lousy invigilator. Then another invigilator came and allowed me to go to the washroom. I'm so gonna So I was alright after that. My nose was blocked badly and I really need to piss and I am prevented from going to the washroom.
Then at 3.15pm, the invigilator announced that nobody is allowed to leave the room now. I was so so so so so so so so so angered that time but fine, I went to the washroom already.

Anyway, exams over :D

Before the exams started, studied a while. Looked soooo serious in studies..

Fatt Wan or study? I donno. Maybe she is really studying....


Definitely concentrating in my notes..This is all stressed up...


After exams things are different, there wont be such looks for some time at least
Girls went abit wild, well only one girl to be exact.
These are camwhore queens. Facebook got plenty of pictures of these girls camwhore-ing

Not forgetting the guys. As cool and good looking as usual. The one wearing Black shirt especially.
The remainder of the class which left for camwhore-ing session. and also...

VICTORY! It's all over. Well captured pic and yeah Shahen can be seen pushing Chien Yi who looks like a superman wannabe in this picture!
Well, I wasn't there cause I captured the picture. Others don't know how to capture a jumping picture so I had NO choice =(

After exams, I ended up watching Night at the Museum 2 with Wina and Sheril. Well, the show was nice and funny, especially a guy who laughed like a monkey. The movie trip wasn't cheap. Ate Teppanyaki, enjoyed starbucks too =)

It will be a long day later so I'd need more rest. Tomorrow consists of 8-hour sing-K session, watching MU carrying some cool trophy and.... CLIMBING BROGA HILL and all this with 5 MA LAT LOU! HAHA! Cant wait!!!

Internship offers are still unavailable yet and I've got only ONE choice remaining. If that fails, then I gonna enjoy my HOLIDAYS!

No comments: