Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recently..

It's been a rather busy week for me during my 1st week of study week. Being honest, I barely studied this week. I've been going out, doing sports and of course sleeping relentlessly, waking up at 1-2pm everyday. Things doesn't look good as exams are really around the corner.

There was an accident in the cross junction below my appartment. I heard the sound of tyres screeching and the sound of car collision which I then walked out from my room to my dining area to look at what happened.
I got no idea what is the vehicle with his bonnet colliding but the victim is driving a Proton Saga I think. The same car which Kinz drive just different in colour. I think the accident is quite serious as 15 minutes after the accident, I heard siren which I thought was an ambulance, but it turned out to be a firetruck.

Firetruck arrived where the view is blocked by the tree and most probably the guy in the driver seat got himself trapped after the accident. I was expecting ambulance to arrive soon after that, but it didn't. Policemen was there, firemen was there too. Everything was cleared up after 45 minutes.

This is actually a very dangerous cross junction below my house as in the previous years, there wasn't any traffic lights around and accidents are quite common in this area. The worst part is that each accidents are fatal and there has been few deaths already.

To those who nearly had an accident, be happy that you didn't get involve in any and to those who caught in an accident, be happy you are still intact or safe and uninjured.

I just switched my phone line to Maxis for few very good reasons. Firstly, Digi line suck balls in campus. The yellowman ain't doing their job well. I can barely reach anyone and vice versa which is the main reason for me to switch. Besides that I don't see any reason keeping digi anymore. Another reason is that almost everyone around me now is a Maxis user.

So, Bye bye Digi. Its not always the smartest choice..And its true, its time to change, so..
Hello Hotlink!

1 comment:

ihz said...

welcome to hotlink!