Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am BACK! (Short update)

Its been a while since I last wrote something on my blog and I finally have some FREE time to write something on my blog.

This few weeks are full of activities, for me at least. I really enjoyed all my time going out quite a alot but the bad thing is on the money spent. What happens when expenditure is too high? It will be like me now, after spending recklessly.

After my exams, I actually did some crazy stuffs, like going for karaoke session for 8 hours, followed with Champions League finals clash where the better team won and climbing Broga Hill after that. This activity has been well blogged thoroughly by GAVIN here.

We climbed Broga Hill around 5am and got lost inside it too. Well, we went there without rest and the right way up. All of us are first-timers in climbing Broga Hill and we succesfully found it after going the wrong way lotsa times! All the crazy, ugly, stupid and disgusting are available in facebook or you can click here to view it.

Days after exams are filled with shopping, movies, gaming and yum-cha sessions. In 1 week, I spent money on 3 different visits to starbucks and visited Italiannies twice. Argh, burning my pocket money which eventually turns out that I am overspending!

Someday I need to hire a financial advisor to plan my cash flow. It always go down and never goes up. Next month even worse. Birthdays, birthdays and brithdays....

Phei Yin - 8/7/09
ME - 15/7/09
Dickson - 20/5/09
Sze Nee - 23/7/09
Tze Keen - 30/7/09

The worse part is that YOU all are having 21st birthdays. Damn. . . . . . . . . .

Oh yeah, I thought of organizing my birthday on Genting but on second thought, I don't think its a good idea and I won't be holding any parties. My place is not suitable for party because I got no maid and insufficient space.

A short update as I've lost track on blogging for some weeks. I'm now BACK and there will surely be MORE to come.

Tata..

2 comments:

Jöey™ said...

u deserve this after ur hard work nana! gambateh! ^^

ZH said...

haha...
mandy financial advisor wo¬