Friday, June 25, 2010

Phucking


I'm currently doing my industrial training in a busy district full of high-rise office towers. Working condition, environment, people were all good except for the availability of parking lots. It is troublesome in this area where vacant public parking lots are almost impossible to find even if I arrived at work early in the morning.

I used to reach around 7.15am to my work place in order to get myself a legitimate parking lot. For the past 3 weeks of work, I have no problems with my parking because I'm driving a small car to work and found a parking lot which fits ONLY small cars. At that time, the demand wasn't there yet as I never fail to park there, for the last 3 weeks at least (Except for 1 week where I have season pass).

Today, I reached my office as usual at 7.15am but unlike last time, the place where I usually park has been taken by some other people and I'm forced to look for another place to park. This time I parked somewhere nearer to my office, opposite a housing area. It's an illegal parking though and I'm hoping I don't see any summonses after my work. Seems like after today, I gotta wake up even earlier for a parking lot. SHIT.

Today I just feel so stressed up and nervous. I'm moodless to do anything at all. Results are out in just a few hours time and I know I didn't did too good in my previous exams, especially on 1 of the papers which I'm doubtful of even passing it.

Finally, to those who are getting their results today:

I bet you'll NEED it!