Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life in the office...



Office life felt pretty good recently with temporary season pass available which means I don't need to be awake so early and I could enjoy World Cup match at 10pm without considering an early sleep. However it ended yesterday when I am asked to return back the temporary season pass as the owner is back from overseas. Now I gotta revert back to wake up early in the morning, around 6am. It feels kinda tiring after watching England's match last which is pretty interesting to start off with but it got boring in the end.

Recently I gained some extra weight due to unproductive lifestyle while working. Its bad to get your tummy filled and sitting down the whole day in office after that. After 3-4 weeks of work I think its better to start exercising before things worsen up so I took up jogging and my after-work exercise now.

It felt quite healthy to head to Desa Park City to jog for a few rounds if it is done consistently. I don't have time to play basketball and got nobody to play badminton with nor football. So I resorted to another healthier alternative, which is JOGGING! The environment in Desa Park City is quite good as well. I seen alot of cute, as well as ferocious dogs taking a walk in the jogging track as well but their poops can be disgustingly seen by the jogging tracks. Another good thing jogging there is definitely the people who are jogging!

Well, I went jogging yesterday and today felt abit tired in work cause I slept around 12 and wake up at 6. Insufficient sleep & insufficient energy makes me a lazy sleepy bugger in work today. Gonna be fishing-in-office.

Meanwhile, I'm getting plenty of time to blog recently since I'm arriving at such early hours.

No comments: