Monday, May 10, 2010

First paper

First paper is all over and it was not too smooth, yet not too rough. Can't say I did well in this cause I knew I did some mistakes which costs me huge amount of marks. So, I will be happy to get good grades for this module. It was the easiest paper compared to all other incoming exams. Exams period is excruciatingly long, until 26th.

Work begins 1/6/2010 and I'm happy to be recruited as an intern. Parking is a problem but hopefully I will be able to find a solution for this problem soon.

What I lack of now, is sleep.

Good bye

3 comments:

Carlos Granados said...

If things were easy any fool would make, but we must remember that luck is when preparation and opportunity come together: good luck PS.

I usually read your blog since I discovered. Bye.

Unknown said...

Good one for the read, thank you
I liked your article very useful to me. I will come back and read the article again.
windows vps
izrada web
stranica

Shoutcast
radio streaming

ps said...

Thanks! Hopefully I am doing well!