Saturday, May 1, 2010

Beginning of a suffering period...

Exams is like 10 days away and I'm not so happy to say that I'm not prepared for the exams AT ALL. I just submitted the last assignment of my semester yesterday which give me just a week's time to prepare for my examinations. Thankfully there's only 4 papers this time round and it is well spaced compared to the others.

One happy news I heard yesterday is that I am recruited as an internship trainee beginning 1st of June which is right after the exams. Exam ends of 26/5/2010 so I gotta spend my time properly in this few days period before I started working. Working place is considerably near to my house as well so it's not a problem traveling there but it would be helpful if there is anyone who can give me some advise on where to park at Pusat Bandar Damansara. The parking there is expensive and I don't want to get summoned or my car getting towed away as well.

For something different, I went Umai-Ya last Saturday if I did not get the date wrong, for a buffet lunch. I was expecting it to be quite an exquisite Japanese restaurant and it turn out to be quite good. Besides the fact that raw Salmons are unavailable due to Volcano Eruption somewhere in Europe, other food that they prepared for us is quite good. To top it all up, they serve bottomless tiger beer as well and it all costs around RM55/person after tax. It's kinda worth it.

Anyway, I've got to get started with my revision now before my brother arrive in KL. I need to concentrate more in Contemporary Economics Policy, or it is better known is Macroeconomics and this is the first time I'm taking a Business Module. Hopefully it will turn out well =)

Finally, I gotta say ALL THE BEST IN LIVERPOOL TONIGHT!!

7 comments:

Marvit said...

Goo luck guy!!!!!! I'm in the same situation..... I will start my exams next month LOL

ps said...

all the best dude!

ZH said...

work hard wo...
u can make it de... future master holder... hahahaha... rmb employ me ya~

ps said...

u happy la. last paper also taken already. now u can go UK happily. Jealousssssssssssssssssss!

Anyway, don forget souvenirs and make sure you enjoy urself to the max when you are over there.

And and and... hoping to see u before u leave to UK! MUST!!

Paweł Kwaśniewski said...

Wish you goood luck.

charis said...

haha macro is easy la xD

Unknown said...

Hope everything went well

http://mylifenfood.blogspot.com/