Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

It's already the 9th day of Chinese New Year and I am enjoying it. Lots of visiting and relaxation which I needed quite alot. Didn't capture much pictures as I was lazy without a proper camera with me.

Today I got my results and I am glad to see the results. My only hope now its to get any internship within KL/SELANGOR with my results. Have to start looking for it and stop being a lazy ass gambling almost everyday on the couch. ouch...

CNY is a season where I can never get HUNGRY or eat lesser. Food just kept on coming like there is bottomless food and I feel I gain weight now. During this period I skipped all sorts of exercise as well which worsen the condition. I feel so fat with my tummy now omg.. FATSO!

This week will be the last week for gambling, I hope. Hao Zhi should hang out at our place before you return back to Taiwan for your internship, I wanna hear lotsa stories from you!

Think thats all for now after leaving the blog for some time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool blog. I just stumbled upon it. Visit mine and leave a comment if you get a chance :-)
http://reallifetweets.blogspot.com/

Shin said...

Psssss share value drop jor =D hahah!!!

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz that wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur own choice.. :)

mohamad said...

helloo
your blog is nice

Pope said...

Happy Chinese New Year!