Sunday, August 16, 2009

It has been some time

Fuhh, its been around 2 weeks since I last posted something on this blog.

Recently, I've done nothing much this 2 weeks besides going out a lot meeting back the bunch of friends who have just returned from oversea studies for their summer breaks.

Nothing major happened recently besides the fact that my car got involved in accident. It all happened when I was fetching Mindy in a roundabout near Batu Caves @ below MRR2. I don't know what that place is called by that roundabout is a busy one yet there is this dumb motorcyclist who suddenly entered the roundabout as if he is in god mode. The image of the motorcyclist appeared in front of me as I was exiting the roundabout and I hit the breaks hard. What happens is that the Wira behind me was following too close to me and banged on my car's ass.

My car's damage wasn't that bad but his was worse. The dumbass motorcyclist was not in sight after the accident. This guy in Wira paid a small amount as repairing costs for my car and we settle things out. Damn, this is my 2nd accident because of motorcyclist. Motorcyclists are dangerous.

This week, I manage to catch up with all those back from overseas, mostly from UK as they went there for student exchange programme. Well, a bunch of them are my ex-housemates. They have been back for quite some time, but it is not until this week that I manage to arrange a gathering for all of us. Even Shin To came down all the way from Cyberjaya to Mid Valley to join us and his hair colour is everychanging, never black.

Guess nothings much to update and its dinner time! blog another time!!

No comments: